Do you feel overwhelmed by the ‘to do’ list?
Do you struggle with procrastination?
Do you spend your life in a rush?
This practical and engaging workshop is for everyone who wants to be better at getting stuff done, without extra effort. You will learn how to work with, rather than against our brain’s natural design and function from what neuroscience is discovering about our complex brains.
- Work with your circadian rhythms
- Improve your relationship with procrastination
- Know you can’t effectively multi-task
- Learn how to create useful habits
- Reduce stress, and make more time for what matters
An e-book and audio book were created from this workshop and are available in the shop.
2 hours – with Lilliana Gibbs